Fountain LaMarsa Circle

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is time to write again.  I can't believe that we have been here almost two months already.  We have news that our vehicle is on a ship and is on its way here.  I hope we now get our dip. passports soon because in order to register your vehicle here you need a dip. passport.

Halloween is just around the corner, we will have trunk or treating and I need to find creative homemade costumes for my two older children.  Zachary is going to be Avatar, the last air bender and is going to shave his head (draw an arrow on it).  I never saw the movie so Antoinette is the brains behind this costume.  We will go to the Medina and find a tan outfit that looks Oriental or Arabic.  Alyssa was given a costume here and is going to be a Southern belle or Elizabeth  like she says from Pirates of the Caribbean.  Here are pictures from last year's Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. We have been brain storming Halloween costumes also. So far, nothing has stuck. I always look forward to reading your posts & seeing that you guys are doing well. It took me a minute to figure out what a Dip. passport is....made me giggle! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike is going to be a bag of laundry. Just a laundry bag with arm and leg holes with some socks and washclothes pinned on. It's my favorite two dollar quick costume.

    ReplyDelete