Fountain LaMarsa Circle

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halloween




Zachary was very determined to be Avatar even if it meant shaving his head

I apologize that it is almost Thanksgiving but October was a very busy month.  I don't know about you but as school and Fall approaches the days seem to go by quicker.  The kids had fun "trunk or treating" at the Embassy.  They got way to much candy...  The kids had a Halloween party at school, they played games and got dressed up.  The pictures are mostly from the School Halloween party.  All the Halloween events happened on Friday and Saturday.  We actually were at home Halloween night, watching tv and feasting on all the American chocolate bars.


Meet the Flinstones...
 Jim and I even got in on the fun.  I had to permanently dye my hair red because they did not have temporary hair color here.  I redyed it brown and now I have auburn hair.

2 comments: